Новости Энциклопедия переводчика Блоги Авторский дневник Форум Работа

Декларация Поиск О нас пишут Награды Читальня Конкурсы Опросы

ГП-цитатник

I can upload Trados 6.5.2.417 & MultiTerm 6.0.2.231

I can upload Trados 6.5.2.417 & MultiTerm 6.0.2.231

Сообщение quanto » Ср май 19, 2004 09:00

Hello all,

Firstly, I'm sorry that I'm writing in English but my Russian isn't very good at all. Actually, I'm Bulgarian and work both as in-house and freelane translator.

I came accross your forum in my search for Deja Vu X. I can't find any working version. As most of you, I have Deja Vu X 7.0.232 crack and Deja Vu X 7.0.238 Demo version and they don't work together.

So, if anyone of you who have downloaded Deja Vu X 7.0.232 Pro when it was still topical, can tell me and the other guys here wherefrom we can download this particular version or upload it for us somewhere and post a link here?

Besides, I have the most recent version of Trados 6.5.2.417 Freelance and MultiTerm iX (unfortumately not the most recent one but probably within a month I'll have a hold of MT iX Workstation 6.2.0.279). I am willing to share it with you because the proces for these products are enormously high for every translator in our georgaphic region. The Eastern European translators are still underpaid in comparison with our EU and US colleagues. We are in a kind of Catch-22 situation - we have to possess certain software in order to work (and earn our living) but we haven't got sufficient money to buy it. To put it simply, we need money to buy it and need the software to make money. A vicious circle. Therefore, we are a kind of trapped to use illegal software. So, I promise all the anti-piracy proponents here that when I have sufficient money to buy Trados and such tools, I'll do it (Now I usually buy some of the cheaper computer dictionaries and software I find useful for my work). But until then, I don't have any scrupples to use cracked applications to sustain my family and me.

If you guys still want Trados 6.5.2.417 and MultiTerm 6.0.2.231, just tell me a free server in Russia or anywhere which can be accessed from Bulgaria to upload the programs :-)

quanto
quanto

Сообщение Guest » Ср май 19, 2004 09:48

Do you think we will place all the datas here?

Where should we write to?

My 5 cents

Сообщение Andrew » Ср май 19, 2004 10:22

Quanto, have a look at other topics in this part of the conference. As far as I remember someone has already suggested here a step-by-step guide to making DVX work as a full-featured registered version without a dongle.
Andrew
Хранитель огня

Блог: Просмотр блога (23)
Язык(-и): EN<->RU

Словари русского языка

www.gramota.ru
Словарь Мультитран
Язык

Вернуться в Trados